North Wales is a thriving region of the United Kingdom and is popular among holiday makers from across the country.
Calendar of what’s going on during weekends. The locals of North Wales, along with visitors are always looking for excellent things to do and events in there free time. Here we have devised a list of what’s going on in North Wales on the weekends during the summer in 2013!
What’s On in North Wales this Summer? Events, attractions and much more on the weekends through July and August 2013.
Saturday/Sunday 6th & 7th July
- Bike Fest Conwy (Fri Eve, All Day Sat) – Conwy Bike Fest with bike shows, stunts, show & shine comps, dancers, beer tents, food stalls and entertainment for local musicians – along with camping facilities. Website Link.
- Ymuno Festival (Fri – Sun) – At Bryn Ffanigl Ganol Farm; festival of great music, beautiful arts, poetry and camping. Nesled in the sleepy meadow in the sea-side hills of North Wales. Website Link.
- Dance Fusion (Sat 7.30pm) – At Rhyl Pavillion you can go along and enjoy an evening of entertainment presented by Linzi Grace School of Dance. Website Link.
- Vale Vintage & Machinery Steam & Country Show (Sat & Sun) – Sun day for all the family that includes steam, commercials, cars, bikes, military, stalls, crafts & more at Bodelwyddan Castle. Website Link.
- Steam Gala (Sat & Sun) – Two ex-Penrhyn locos will join resident ex-Sinorwic Hunslets at Llanberis for a great event. Website Link.
Saturday/Sunday 13th & 14th July:
- Wakestock Festival (Fri – Sun) – A fantastic and famous festival set in Abersoch, North Wales. Some of the biggest musical talent in the world, including Bastille, Rudimental, Example, Wiley and much more, combined with the best wakeboarding talent in the world showing off their skills in a stunning location. Website Link.
- Bianco – Turning Savage (Fri, Sat, Sun) – Internationally renowned for its dramatic live contemporary circus performance, NoFit State returns with BIANCO. Website Link.
- Murder Mystery Train Llangollen (Sat) – Step up on board the exceptional Murder Mysteries. Witness intrigue drama and murder – become a detective for the evening to find the culprit. Website Link.
- Castell Beat 2013 (Sat) – Rhuddlan’s very own music event. Great music, bars, live music, good food, face painting, stalls and much more. Excellent festival style day out for all of the family. Website Link.
- Oval Track banger and Class Car Racing (Sun) – Coastal Raceway is a dirt track oval motor racing club at Pydew Farm nr Prestatyn. Racing in friendly and competitive atmosphere you can go along to spectate. Food and refreshment available while you enjoy a range of race types and some great vehicles. Website Link.
- Welshpool Antiques & Collectors Fair (Sun) – Great fair and atmosphere with excellent antiques and collectors pieces on sale. Onsite cafe, plenty of stalls and free car parking in Welshpool from 9.30am to 3.30pm. Website Link.
Saturday/Sunday 20th & 21st July:
- Prestatyn Carnival (Sat) – A great carnival that includes traditional and contemporary entertainment, together with a large travelling fun fair, donkey rides, classic car display, trade and charity stalls – as well as warm and cold refreshments. Website Link.
- Conwy Living History Weekend (Sat & Sun) – Visit Conwy Quay to see a real life Norman camp, with re-enactors going about their daily lives, cooking on open fires and settling scores by the sword. Enjoy a spot of archery. Website Link.
- International Snowdon Race (Sat) – Race to the top of Snowdon and back down again (or just watch!!). This is a 10 mile race set in phenomenal surroundings great for the runners and spectators. Website Link.
- North Wales Classic Event (Sun) – Bodelwyddan Castle is hosting the great classic show, that last year saw over 500 vehicles on site, with classic bikes and other vehicles, as well as many auto-jumble and trade stands. Website Link.
- Grow Wild Craft Week (Mon – All week) – Different craft activities throughout the week, such as creepy-crawly making and paper animals. Just bring your imagination along for a great time! Website Link.
Saturday/Sunday 27th & 28th July:
Saturday/Sunday 3rd & 4th August:
Saturday/Sunday 10th & 11th August:
Saturday/Sunday 17th & 18th August:
Saturday/Sunday 24th & 25th August:
Monday 26th August (Bank Holiday):
Saturday/Sunday 31st August -& 1st September:
Latest posts by George (see all)
- Christmas gift ideas and easy planning with North Wales businesses - November 25, 2015
- Access All Eirias 2014: Colwyn Bay Music Festival - June 23, 2014
- What’s going on in North Wales this weekend? Weekend Events over Summer July & August! - July 3, 2013