Llandudno Christmas Market Returns in 2018
The traditional Victorian Seaside resort of Llandudno is an already magical location, with stunning ocean views and outstanding scenery. However a time where the town really comes alive is the town’s annual Christmas Fayre.
The fayre will take place from Thursday 15th November to Sunday 18th of November 2018.
Located on the famous and bustling Trinity Square of Llandudno, the classic Victorian seaside town which is set to be adorned with all manner of decorations and lights, which will immerse you in the magical spirit of the festive season.
Llandudno Christmas Fayre 2018 is a showcase of food, drink and crafts at the most special time of the year. Food, wares, gifts and treats of the finest quality from all over Wales, the rest of the UK and the world is set to be on display with a myriad of stalls to peruse.
Llandudno’s iconic crescent seafront is crowned with some classically styled Victorian hotels making for a fabulously refreshing stroll, during the festivities you can expect a busier and much more bustling town than how you would usually find, thanks to the explosion of festive merriment which transforms the world famous ‘Queen of Welsh Resorts’ into a winter wonderland.
- The chance to taste quality food and drink of local produce
- A wide selection of finely curated arts and gifts
- Demonstrations of crafts and workshops before your eyes.
- Cultural Celebrations and Live musical, Theatre entertainment.
Each and every day has its own live performances, which means that if you can only come on one day then you will not be disappointed – but at the same time there’s something different to come back and see all days of the event.
Latest posts by North Wales Admin (see all)
- Llandudno Christmas Fayre 2018 - November 1, 2018
- New Video Game Allows You to Play as a Medieval North Wales - October 31, 2018
- Keep Your Family Warm This Winter with Heating Oil - October 30, 2018